Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Err. E59 had control board for spin replaced. New board same…

Customer Question
Yes e59 had control...

Yes e59 had control board for spin replaced. New board same r

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just need to know the issue so it can be resolved. Also was told the drain could be clogged

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?