Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The ice maker on our refrigerator quit working. the water…

Customer Question
The ice maker on...

The ice maker on our refrigerator quit working. the water still works but no ice. Right before it stopped working, the ice had an odd taste. A sign on the door flashed "change filter" There was no filter in it. Apparently, there was never one installed....

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It's a Whirlpool, we bought it in October of last year...new...I don't have the model number with me...It has 2 doors and 2 drawers.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like what?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model number?