Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My freezer is working but my regridgerator is not cold I…

Customer Question
My freezer is working...

My freezer is working but my regridgerator is not cold I dont know which

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is a maytag about 15 years old 28" I dont know which way to turn the control in the front I can hear the sound in the refridgerator it was working fine till about 1 month ago dont know whether to repair or get a new one

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What do you mean by the work

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?