Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kitchenaid KUDD03DTSS0 double drawer dishwasher, top drawer…

Customer Question
Kitchenaid KUDD03DTSS0 double drawer...

Kitchenaid KUDD03DTSS0 double drawer dishwasher, top drawer won't drain, bottom drawer no power.....

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

KUDD03DTSS0, probably 7-8 years old. Just acquired it this week with a new house. It was working, now not. I did move it slightly to even out the front panels with the counters. Saw something on line about leveling of these and door closing being critical. I think I have addressed that, still no draining in top drawer, no power to lower drawer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I have ordered a replacement pump incase that is the issue, but it arrives tomorrow. Trying to discern any other possible issue.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Often on that unit the drain solenoid is the issue. If there is no power to the bottom drawer tyr this to see if it will go into diagnostic mode.

CLICK HERE

There is no hi temp wash key. I'll assume high temp scrub key?

Yes try that

Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!