Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oven not heating up as usual back of oven was sparking now…

Customer Question
Oven not heating up...

Oven not heating up as usual back of oven was sparking now very slow to heat.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its a Bosch wall oven 12 years I think

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Would like a serviceperson who knows this brand and type of oven.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

When you say the back of the oven was sparking? What do you mean?

Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open