Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer has no power but is plugged in. This is a washing…

Customer Question
My washer has no...

My washer has no power but is plugged in

Contractor's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

This is a washing machine.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

My washing machine control panel has gon out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model please?