Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Barry I have a Jenn-Air built in refrigerator model number…

Hi Barry I have a Jenn-Air...
Hi Barry
I have a Jenn-Air built in refrigerator model number JS42SEDBDA. We were reading an email string with a similar problem—-fridge has no lights or power of any kind.
How much do you charge assistance?
Thanks,
Ed
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call us on(###) ###-#### Thank you!
How long will it be before you can call?
Sorry—have never used this service before, so I don’t know if you are waiting for me? I have already received an email with my order # 18274087-980
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!

Do you have a meter to perform any electrical testing with?

Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician
Phone call session started

Calling now....

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

Rusty S
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician