Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The water side of the refrigerate er does not shoot water?

Customer Question
The water side of...

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It has been going on for a week now. There is no water.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

whom is the manufacture of the unit?