Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore Elite under counter dishwasher model number…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore Elite under counter dishwasher model number 665.17263402. I tried to order a replacement lower rack from Sears and they sent me the upper rack twice. They were going to research but never could resolve the issue. The part (twice) was shipped from Whirlpool. I ordered Sears part number(###) ###-####- lower rack assembly but they changed the part number to W10728159. The pictorial with the part was an upper rack but the description was for a lower rack. I would like to order a replacement if you can cross reference the Sears part number. I can send a copy of their email and pictures I took of the wrong rack. Thanks very much! My name is***** and my email address is***@******.***.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I believe the unit is at least 10 years old. The part number I listed is the part number on the unit and in the manuals. There is a stock number on the unit label 17263, Type Number 577-0 and Ser Number FS490564.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, the wheel & transport assembly, tine row and tine row retainer are still fine.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that's all. Sears thought Whirlpool had just pulled the wrong part but after the second time, there must have been part umber issue.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You need this part number for the lower rack...CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!