Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refrig. icemaker stopped making ice cubes? It's a 3 door…

Customer Question
My refrig. icemaker stopped...

My refrig. icemaker stopped making ice cubes?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a 3 door frig bought 3 years ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I seem to have lost the instruction book. Can I access it on-line?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and complete model number?

I don't know the model number. It's a 3 door frig. two for frig and on bottom the freezer slide out. I bought it 3 years ago new.

I need a brand and a model, there are literally thousands of 3 door units now with hundreds of styles of icemakers so I need the info to really help you.

Sorry to bother you. I'll find another way to solve my problem

OK no problem