Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

RPELACE SENSORWPW10138125. WHERE DO I LOCAT THE SENOR AND…

Customer Question
RPELACE SENSORWPW10138125 Contractor's Assistant:...

RPELACE SENSORWPW10138125

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

WHERE DO I LOCAT THE SENOR AND HOW TO INSTALL IT?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES NO REPAIR TECTS HERE

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

IS THERE A VEDIO LINK TO EXPLANE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That part number does not come up valid, what is the make and model of the unit and the part number you are installing?