Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ge refrigerator model tbx21dasrrwn Ser #551808 is leaking…

Customer Question
ge refrigerator model tbx21dasrrwn Ser...
ge refrigerator model tbx21dasrrwn Ser #551808 is leaking water to the bottom How do I get to the area to thaw out the drain tube
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If you remove the back panel in the freezer section you can get at the drain. You need to remove the screws then pull out the back panel on the unit to get that cleared out. See image link below.

CLICK HERE

Does that help or do you need more help?

there is no screws on the back panel, it is riveted on. what now

calling soon