Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm bert *****, i need a quote on a 7yr old lg dryer that…

Customer Question
Good morning i'm bert...

Good morning i'm bert *****, i need a quote on a 7yr old lg dryer that needs attention. i think the bearing is going out .

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

LG 7 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No i need a technition the 27th of december

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Isw it a fast high pitched squealing?

no it makes a knocking sound when running

OK is it all the time?