Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool watersaver washer skipped 6 cycles, now wont start…

Customer Question
Whirlpool watersaver washer skipped...

Whirlpool watersaver washer skipped 6 cycles, now wont start light stays on or just flashes

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 or 3 years its at my mothers and im not there yet

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When it skipped the cycles she said it quit and wouldn't unlock she pushed the start button a couple times.now its wont start just flashes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I haven't driven down there yet

Ok with out a model number I have no way of looking any information up in the manufactures data base.