Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Aqua stop, water tap flashing. E:15, and wont reset. Had the…

Customer Question
Aqua stop, water...

Aqua stop, water tap flashing.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

E:15, and wont reset.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Had the water shut off yesterday to replace the garbage disposal, and now this issue with the dishwasher, which is right next to the sink area. cannot get to reset, what do I need to do?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It goes through a type of growling noise, like maybe the pump is running. and yes I plan on doing the work myself, if possible, unit is only 15 months old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

silent plus 44dba

What type of an appliance is this ?

anything yet?

What type of an appliance is this ?

Dishwasher

Whom is the manufacture?

I find nothing on the number of 44BA!

Bosch, Silent Plus 44dba, Dishwasher, with a fault code e:15

I do not find any information and I do not work on Bosch !

I will opt out !

Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello I am a different tech do you still need help?