Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our AEG fan oven doesn't heat up anymore: the back element,

Customer Question
Our AEG fan oven...

Our AEG fan oven doesn't heat up anymore: the back element, as well as other elements and the lights don't come on. I'm wonfdering whether this would be a circuit problem.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

20 years old competence b-6139

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if not too complicated! I've fixed motor brushes on my washing machine... I don't think I have time to get help before christmas though!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'd like to know if you think all elements can malfunction at the same time or if this is likely an electrical issue ?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Is the clock working and is it set?

When you turn the oven on does the fan run inside the oven and does the little light on the control panel come on?

John, Home Appliance Technician