Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer gets part way through cycle but gets hung up about…

Customer Question
Washer gets part way...

Washer gets part way through cycle but gets hung up about half way through.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

GE Profile washer not certain age but has to be 8 to 10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If simple, otherwise no

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

At this point no other than I don't have any manuels

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And what mode is the washer hung up on while it is running?

where do I find number

on Ge washers it is on the side of the unit normally the left hand side.

not able to work on it now so for the moment have to text. I have about 30-45 min before I have to leave .

If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!