Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I used the self clean option on my Wolf stove's oven, then…

Customer Question
I used the self...

I used the self clean option on my Wolf stove's oven, then used Easy Off to remove some other stains. After that the oven would not heat up. Any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

7 year old 6 burners. Not sure of the model. Any way I can send you a pic if that would help?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's not too complex

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'd probably work on it tomorrow.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?