Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bosch Next Premium washer has a drainage block. The rear…

Customer Question
My Bosch Next Premium...

My Bosch Next Premium washer has a drainage block. The rear pipe is all clear, but cannot figure out how to open the from bottom panel... Can you please help?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 8 years old. Will have to go get the exact model no. if you still need it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I would like to give it a try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The machine is in excellent condition and has been a good work horse. The message board is indicating that it has a drainage blockage

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the complete model number off the unit?

WFMC6400U/01|FD8408|9005991
Type WAM|120 VIAC-60HZ |10A
No phone calls please!

Do you see the small round panel? There is a small hole in it. Just get a small pick or tool and gently press in that hole just a little ways and turn it counterclowise it should release. If not let me know.

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Thanks for your time.
All is taken care of nicely.
Happy holiday season!!

OK great can you please supply a star rating using the RATE TO FINISH LINK on your page so I receive credit through the site

Surely the experts advise was great, except I had taken care of the problem at least an hour prior to receiving your message.Nevertheless, I appreciate the effort and wish you well!