Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer started beeping and won't allow anything to

Customer Question
My washer started beeping...

My washer started beeping and won't allow anything to happen. Every time I press start it just beeps and the wash button flashes and it beeps at me.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Sorry but i'm not sure it's about five or six years old though

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was hoping to why is this a big problem can't i just reset the washer

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There isn't any water in the unit it seems the washer had already passed the wash cycle before it started beeping and flashing on the wash button

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

No, my husband and I contact someone else who responded in a more timely manner.

I understand, thank you.