Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Just purchased new whirlpool 7.4 electric dryer Model

Customer Question
Just purchased new...

Just purchased new whirlpool 7.4 electric dryer Model WED75HEFW from local Lowes....remove old Kenmore electric dryer. plug in new whirlpool electric dryer....NO HEAT. I read everything in O&M Manual. Eco boost off. Still NOT DRYING Cloths....New exhaust dryer vent so there is no clogged vent/exaust....WTF

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Kenmore appx ten years old not sure model...both required 30A CB with three prong cord and recept.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES...there should be no work involved.....either there is a control issue or heating element problem....if you can not tell me the secrete code issue....then i would expect a repair man ASAP....

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

This is not warranty service, this is a paid repair site to help you fix the issue do you want to continue?

No. I will no spend another dime on this BRAND new product.... with three years extended warranty....

OK you need to call Whirlpool then this is not Whirlpool.....check your owners manual and call that number take care.

John, Home Appliance Technician