Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer stops with 6 minutes left and my clothes are still…

Customer Question
My washer stops with...

My washer stops with 6 minutes left and my clothes are still wet?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

My washer is a 3000 Maytag and 3 years old!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe, what could be wrong!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

At the time , I only had a knitted sweater in the washer when it did not spin! I had just washer some shirts and the cycle completed ok!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

My washer is MHWE3000VF delivered 6-17-2010 when it stopped , i was washing on the delicate cycle with one sweater in the washer!
Joel maybe i slould call a local tech to come to my home!
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok thank you for giving me the model number, please follow the directions I have provided below and put the unit in diagnostic mode and let's see if the computer stored any fault codes for the failure, thanks. Anything shown on the display other than "88" or "888" is an error so let me know if there is one, thanks.

click here for instructions

I have already spent $ 36 and now you are asking for 24 more this time! What is the next chage?
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago

sorry the phone call request is automated by the site I did send you that request, sorry for the confusion.

I have a church program at 3:30! can get back to you after 6:30 pm to day or later?
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago

sure can just send me the error code that is given to you by the control whenever you get time, thanks.

Do you know what is wrong with my washer? I will run the test after church this evening?
3396 Ratings
Recommend this expert
Your rating is required
Bad Poor OK Good Excellent
SubmitRate 3 stars or higher to credit the expert.
17 December 2017 11:28my washer stops with 6 minutes left and...
my washer stops with 6 minutes left and my clothes are still wet?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe, what could be ... view full
17 December 2017 11:2817 December 2017 11:33Joel Swenson Joel Swenson
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.17 December 2017 11:46My washer is MHWE3000VF delivered 6-17-2010 when it stopped , i was washing on the delicate cycle with one sweater in the washer!
17 December 2017 11:52Joel maybe i slould call a local tech to come to my home!
17 December 2017 11:53Joel Swenson Joel Swenson
Ok thank you for giving me the model number, please follow the directions I have provided below and put the unit in diagnostic mode and let's see if the computer stored any fault codes for the failure, thanks. Anything shown on the display other than "88" or "888" is an error so let me know if there is one, thanks.click here for instructions17 December 2017 11:57I have already spent $ 36 and now you are asking for 24 more this time! What is the next chage?
17 December 2017 11:57Joel Swenson Joel Swenson
17 December 2017 12:04I have a church program at 3:30! can get back to you after 6:30 pm to day or later?
17 December 2017 12:05Joel Swenson Joel Swenson
sure can just send me the error code that is given to you by the control whenever you get time, thanks.Want to switch to a live phone call?If you prefer, we can talk live on the phone to make it easier to get all the help you need and ask follow-up questions.rch

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago

ya the phone call requests are sent automatically by the site we have no control over them so if you don't want a call just ignore them, thanks.

Will text after i run the test !
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago

Thanks.

Dear *****l, i am going to get a local company to fix my washer so please have your company to refund my $ 36 ! Thank you any way
Good Morning ! I would like a refund of my deposit! will use a local service for my repairs!
I am not satisfied with this service, so i am requesting a refund of my $36, please!
John, Home Appliance Technician