Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE PGB995SETSS Double oven won't turn on after self

Customer Question
My GE PGB995SETSS Double...

My GE PGB995SETSS Double oven won't turn on after self cleaning

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'd like to try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does it turn on for bake and broil? If so what happens when you trr to start a self clean?

It does not turn on for either, the top oven and range both work just the bottom oven

So the bottom oven nothing works right no bake or broil?

It does not heat up

OK one sec

OK you have a bake ignitor failure in the lower oven. They had a issue with that happening and you will need the new kit and ignitor to fix it. You have to remove the bottom pan in the lower oven to fix all of this.

CLICK HERE 1

CLICK HERE 2

CLICK HERE PART 1

CLICK HERE PART 2

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!