Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On my oven, "locked" is on and can not turn off light.

Customer Question
On my oven, "locked"...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Double wall oven JTP35-30" or JTP55-30"

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I turn off "locker" and light

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

IS the door locked?