Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My new Samsung washer is stopping at the spin cycle. Less…

Customer Question
My new Samsung washer...

My new Samsung washer is stopping at the spin cycle

Contractor's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Less than one year and the model is a frnt loader VRT wfw2h5000aw

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Its a washer. and everything works except spin cycle

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Just happen yesterday. was working fine right before and when it gets to spin, you can hear motor but no spinning of drum.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Wf42h5000aw/a2 serial 0be65aeh402318b

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

How new is the washer is it under warranty? If so this is not warranty and is a paid site.

I paid the $5.00 initially, but all I ever got earlier was offers to continue with this just answer when the washer is under warranty, and I simply needed to know what to do next. m
So can I get my $5.00 back? I will call Samsung tomorrow.

Yes you can ask customer service for a refund, I am just the appliance expert.