Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a side by side refrigerator model #gsh25jsxjss

Customer Question
I have a side...

I have a side by side refrigerator model #gsh25jsxjss s#-fs20277s it works but the freezer has alot of moisture in it how can we fix it so there is no moisture in it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

I gave you that info and it is nine years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I noticed that where the control panel there is a green wire on the lower left that is not connected

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
DIDN'T GET ANSWER
Answered in 4 days by:
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?