Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My new Samsung 24.6-cu ft French refrigerator door is shown…

Customer Question
My new Samsung 24.6-cu...

My new Samsung 24.6-cu ft French refrigerator door is shown OF on the electronic panel and the refrigerator is no longer cooling

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The refrigerator is only 2 weeks old. Model # RF263TEASG

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am asking for help on figuring out what is wrong.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If the display shows "OF" on it, it means that your unit went into demo mode for some reason. To exit demo mode, press and hold the "Energy Saver" and "Freezer" buttons for 5 seconds. If that doesn't work, something is wrong with your electronics. Unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes and try again. If it still won't exit demo mode, the front display control panel has just failed and needs to be replaced I'm sorry to say.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?