Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I do not know how to switch off the beeper volume of the…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know how to switch off the beeper volume of the microwave oven GE Profile over the range

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I just moved to this apartment an it came with the apartment, but it could be around 5 years. the building was built in 2007.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just came to the kitchen and it was beeping loud.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Elliott Oxton, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Elliott Oxton
Elliott Oxton, Handyman
Hi my name is ***** ***** I have worked with appliance for over 10 years. The first step to being able to help you with this problem is to identify the exact model of your appliance. Each model has slightly different commands and capabilities.If this is a GE microwave you should be able to find the model number on the underside or back of the unit, or inside the actual microwave. The model number will be made up of letters and numbers and should be printed on a label.
The label may also be view on the inside of the door or around the edge of the door.Please could you try to locate this model number for me?Many thanks
Elliot
Appliance Technician: Elliott Oxton, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Good day. Do you still need assistance with this issue?If you do would you be able give me the information mentioned above? Looking forward to assisting you soon.Elliott