Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer showing a code that the door is open,but the door…

Customer Question
My washer showing a...

My washer showing a code that the door is open,but the door is closed

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag From Load Model MAH5500B

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I have a load of clothes in that started

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I started the load, then pressed pause to add 2 items

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the serial number the first 2 digits?

Is it on the machine?
It's a Maytag Neptune

Yes there is a serial number on the tag, I need the first two digits to get you the right door latch to install.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open