Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I turn on the oven, the broiler comes on instead. It’s…

Customer Question
When I turn on...

When I turn on the oven, the broiler comes on instead

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It’s 3 years old let me go see the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It’s a gold series I’m still looking

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No Fo I need. A new stove

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you find the model number?

Aqua lift looking for a number

Is this brand new?