Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We've had our washer for about 3 months. Tonight, all the…

Customer Question
We've had our washer...

We've had our washer for about 3 months. Tonight, all the lights on the panel went off, and it won't shut off...water continuously runs

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool cabrio model wtw8500dc3

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Its under warranty, but we need it to stop NOW

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you suggest what we can do to get it reset?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If you unplug it does the water stop?

no. We unplugged it but water does not stop unless we turn off water. We plugged it back in and the lights do not come on.
I hope you are not a scam. We are under warranty and I thought I was talking to a whirlpool expert.

OK I can help with this, but this is a paid site not free do you want to continue?

No, thank you