Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an asko d5554. When any function is touched, the LED…

Customer Question
I have an asko...

I have an asko d5554. When any function is touched, the LED displays an image of a dishwasher with the door opening and closing. I have opened and closed the door fully - several times. I have also reset the breaker two or three times. Any ideas

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Asko D5554. I cannot run any cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's easy and doesn't require any parts, Otherwise, I'll look for a technician.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Please!

Thank you. The door switch that monitors the position of the door switch is faulty, unless the door is not closing properly. That switch is in between the door panels., shown as number 651 in the attached picture.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

To replace that switch, you will need to remove the scr5ews from the inner door and separate the panels.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!