Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag side-by-side refrigerator, first all the…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag side-by-side refrigerator, first all the light began to flicker then they went out completely. Now not sure if refrig is working at all/

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

No ice no water despenes at all

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Don't know replaced the light bulbs but nothing changed

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ask the question and I will respond the best I can

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have the model number from the refrigerator? The tag is in the refrigerator section, high on a side wall or on the ceiling.

MSD2242VES00
I need answers now, I gave you the problem Aand all you did was charge my credit card

I replied back to you within 5 minutes of your posting. You replied nearly 7 hours later and at about midnight my time. I will see if another may be available to help you.

Cancel n credit my credit card.
Never got a reply to my question.