Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I think my GE washer is dead. It won't spin dry, and now all…

Customer Question
I think my GE...

I think my GE washer is dead. It won't spin dry, and now all the command stops on the dial seem to b out of sync.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I went to check. Would the model number be on the back? Because I didn't see it on the front. It say 12 cycles - 2 wash/spin speed combos. Commercial Quality. That's all I can see. I can hunt to see if there is a manual. I guess the washer is 10 years old, but I really don't know. I've been here with it for 1.5 years.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I expect to have to buy a new washer, unless you say it would be an easy fix. Should I pursue the model number?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well, would you be able to say if it's worth somebody trying to fix this?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the machine?

No, and I don't want to do this since I found out I will be charged $49 for your answer.

OK no problem have a good night.