Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Washer is about 3 or 4 Years old. It stopped spinning. I…

Customer Question
My Washer is about...

My Washer is about 3 or 4 Years old. It stopped spinning. I had a Repairman here, from the Place I bought it. He said there is nothing wrong with it. He is an Idiot. It wont spin and the Laundry is soaked.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's 3-4 Years old. It's a Bosch nexxt 300 Series.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Zip Code 26320 WV

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?