Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kitchenaide two drawer dishwasher does not drain. Kitchen…

Customer Question
Kitchenaide two drawer...

Kitchenaide two drawer dishwasher does not drain

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Kitchen aide 5BKUDD03DTSS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not aware of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Neither drawer will drain?

Just the bottom drawer. Top works fine. Here it run just does not drain

Thank you. Are you able to disassemble to inspect the drain path at the bottom of the drawer with instruction?

Have not tried yet. Will pull the entire washer out if need be. Tried to clean out drain. Ran a rinse only fills up two inches and not drains but can hear the pump running.

Okay, I do have the complete service manual. I have to send it secured, though. I wills end that option for you.