Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The expert suggested that the repair of our Whirlpool washer…

Customer Question
the expert suggested that the...
the expert suggested that the repair of our Whirlpool washer that would not spin and when the inner tub was spun by hand produced a klunking sound and we were able to lift he inner tub, that the repair costs were more then the cost of a new washer. What can I do to save this washer?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the model?