Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our frigdare oven will not read correct tempature and it is…

Customer Question
Our frigdare oven will...

Our frigdare oven will not read correct tempature and it is all over the board on how hot the oven gets

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is 7 years old and frigidare ceramic top looking up the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can if not a repair man can do it it is a 5 burner on top stove

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has an es540 electronic oven control does that help and temp seams to run away

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. The oven control sounds like it will need to be replaced. The model tag is behind the lower drawer, usually on the left side. May I have that model number, please?