Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Will I be charged for the question? Just now. No way. The…

Customer Question
Will I be charged...

Will I be charged for the question?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No way

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The dryer is still working with the error,

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Fridgarie affinity model fase7074nw2

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Yes this is not a free web site.

This is the questions and answer DIY appliance repair web site Just Answer.

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the error code that your getting?

202; 61
E61
1(###) ###-####

And you do understand that this is NOT free web site and that you are being charged for the answer to your question correct?

Never mind...I'll wait for my husband to get home. I'll come back to the site if I need to,
Thanks so much.

no problem ,Just reply back to me thru your E-Mail as you are now .

And it looks as if you have given a phone number ,If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!