Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a profile electric stove model no. PB960J388 and am…

Customer Question
I have a profile electric...
I have a profile electric stove model no. PB960J388 and am having trouble resetting the clock. It says to use plus sign I don't have that
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

I never got an answer

Do you not have an up arrow to set the time up or down?

No

Can you upload a pic of the controls?

Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

You set the clock just like you set the temperature - by touching the correct numbers on the pad

Electric stove model no. PB960J388 - I have a problem on setting the temperature, and it's not working
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago

Do a lot of the touch keys not work when you enter them ?

It's not the temperature it's resetting the clock. Our electricity went out for a little bit and now it's just blinking. The others touch keys work. Manual said to hold clock button 3 second and then reset clock. Can't get the clock to stop blinking to reset it.
Answer?
Still waiting....good night.
Guess I have to call a repairman. $ not well spent

First try turning off the breaker to your stove for 5 minutes, then restore power and try to set clock.