Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool dryer will not get hot tell me how to fix it.

Customer Question
My whirlpool dryer will...

My whirlpool dryer will not get hot tell me how to fix it

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 7 years old wgd5200vq0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Does it initially heat up right when started but then not heat or not heat at all, even at the start of the cycle?