Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't find the gfci on the mother board of my dishwasher.

Customer Question
I can't find the gfci...
I can't find the gfci on the mother board of my dishwasher. Any suggestions on where to look?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?

DDT595SSJSS

What control board part number are you trying to reset exactly?

There is some type of gfci inside the mother board. It has tripped before and the technician reset it. It's tripped again and I can't find it.
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

I can help with this. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare.

See the attached sheet for instructions on resetting the CSM.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

I can get it to light up but I'm not able to get it to do through the test cycles. I didn't replace the heating element and it wasn't replaced when the technician was here.

The element does not need to be replaced, that is just how to reset the CSM. Did you follow those instructions to reset it?

The element had to be unplugged in order to reset.

Glad it reset for you, nicely done!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!