Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a samsung front loading electric dryer with an error…

I have a samsung...

I have a samsung front loading electric dryer with an error code of "cc". I will turn on for 3 min then stop. I have cleaned the vents.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 5 years model # DV422EWHDWR/AA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what's wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

12/16/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
thank you
Phone call session started