Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bake switch does not work. Switch has been a problem for a…

Customer Question
Bake switch does not...

Bake switch does not work

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Switch has been a problem for a while.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have had to unplug,then mess with the switch.. guess it is epoc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.