Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Garbage Disposal that hums, but doesn't…

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool...

I have a Whirlpool Garbage Disposal that hums, but doesn't work.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Don't remember how old, but is Model GC2000PE3, S/N-FNW4210326

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Posssibly.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I get it to work?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does it hum or is it quiet?