Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where is the light bulb in French door refrigerator

Customer Question
Where is the light...

Where is the light bulb in French door refrigerator MFF2258VEM3

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

MFF2268VEM3. It is 7 yrs.old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just son’t know where the light bulb is supposed to

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

The light bulb in the refrigerator section on that model is located above the light shield near the control panel at the top of the refrigerator,

click here for image showing bulb location

Below are the instructions to access and replace the light bulb:

click here for instructions

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.