Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The light is flashing when I power on my Maytag maxima

Customer Question
The light is flashing...

The light is flashing when I power on my Maytag maxima washing machine. The machine just finished a cycle and I am ready to start the next one.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model number MHW7100W0 - it is less than 2 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Do i need to have it repaired? Or is it a problem I can take care of - e.g. unplugging or hitting a reset button. What does the blinking light indicate?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No - the washer has been working well

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What light is flashing exactly?

When i power on the washer

Not when... What light is flashing exactly?

Tyler - I am confused - my credit card has already been billed $5 and then another $23 charge - now I am being asked for another $24 charge. Why is this?
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

I am a different tech, the question cost is around 30 dollars and a phone call is 24 dollars more. Do you want to continue with the question?

No - I do not feel comfortable with your process - of asking for additional funds as the process continues. I will only do business when I know at the outset what the cost will be for a service. I would like to discontinue this service and would like a complete refund since I have not received an answer to my question. I would also like you to cancel my account with you. Thank you.

OK no problem I will let customer service know.