Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven does not light or heat up. Whirppool W10614907A. I…

Customer Question
My oven does not...

My oven does not light or heat up

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirppool W10614907A

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I was wondering if there was a pilot?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The number you listed is not the model number it is the part number for the owners manual booklet. You will need to look on the unit and find the serial plate which has the model number and serial number listed on it. If it's a range open the oven door and look on the frame for the tag it should be around there somewhere, thanks.