Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The door handle fell off my maytag centennial dryer. Its…

Customer Question
The door handle fell...

The door handle fell off my maytag centennial dryer. Its only about 2.5 yrs old. Can i get another handle? Right now i have to put my fingers in the handle hole to open the door. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its about 2.5 yrs, it says professional centennial on the machine

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible. The handle just appears to snap in, but something broke and this one wont stay in now

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just where I can purchase the handle

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dryer door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?