Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Same as everyone else, big solid block of ice mixed with…

Customer Question
Same as everyone else...

Same as everyone else, big solid block of ice mixed with regular ice

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

K hold on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

ULN-B198B 060***-**-****

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

You know ive been thinking, my power went out, what if the ice maker already had water in it and tried to refill with existing water?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?